Monday, March 15, 2010

"PROMISES"



by: tachikoma

I promised to grow old with you,
You smiled back and answered "I will too".
We pledge to make it together,
from now on and until forever.

Time test us from downs and deppressions,
We did it all, and make each a solutions.
I know our relationship will last long,
'Coz I know my heart is where you belong.

But why should this come?
We fought and love is gone.
The nights become cold,
But the problem still unfolds.

Strengthening my love for you doesn't work,
'Coz our relationship was ruined with Satan's fork.
"It might be you", won't be done,
And this sounds that we can't be as one.

But faith and hopes won't end here,
Think for posibilities and that we can bear.
I will love you for all these years,
'Coz I wont let my love life end in tears.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates