Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Music and time

Time is passing. Music easily come and goes. Music were created, liked and after all those humming, sing-along with the music and whistling, most of the time it was rejected. As I observed my colleagues, also a music lover just like me, they always used to be singing but why do they reject those old songs like the songs coming from 80's and 90's, wherein the most important part of the history of music happened. Isn't it that without these songs, there will be no ideas on how a songwriter write his song? I don't reject the music from this generation but what I'm expressing is that please never/don't forget what's on  the history where music truly began.


Thank you for the music, the songs I'm playing... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfM9gQkfwyg 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates