Monday, March 15, 2010

Hidden Desire

Why should I always act to be unaffected whenever I see my "special someone" who's with another guy? Should I always show that I'm no hurt but deep inside of me, I'm bleeding. I hate myself of always doing the same thing to hide my feelings for her. I want to show it off, but I don't really know how. I don't have enough confidence to tell her how I feel for her. How long it will take to keep this feeling kept?

I really don't know how I am going to tell her how much I care, how does it hurt my feelings when I see her crying, how happy I am when I see her smiling at me and shouting my name. I know time will come where I can show how much I love and care her here in my heart.




HIDDEN DESIRE
by tachikoma

I look at you from a distance,
And my heart loved you in an instance.
But I can't show you my feelings,
'Coz I don't have enough wealth and blessings.

I wan't to tell you how much I care,
But i don't know if this is fair.
What I feel for you is pure and true,
Like the peaceful water, and a drop of a dew.

I cry, when you cry.
I laugh when you smile.
I love the way you tickle my heart,
I love you from the very start.

Know that my poem is ending near,
I want you to know how much I care.
I'd die for you, when I need to,
I'll offer my love and life to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates