Sunday, March 21, 2010

Death

In our life we don’t expect when our Creator will get the life He let us barrowed upon staying on land. We even don’t know what will happen next after our life here in Earth ends. One thing is for sure, we’ll all die and embrace the arms of our Father Almighty. When will be it? No one knows.

Before death comes to anyone, what shall the person do? Does he need to make his will and testaments? Or does he should plan where his body will be buried and when his last day of his funeral will service be done?  From my own ideas, people should gain good deeds and works before they go six feet under. Doing this makes one’s soul easily go up straight to the Father’s kingdom. From my own quotation, “Good deeds give everyone a smile while, bad deeds only leaves scar”.

Other people are afraid of dying, some are not. But what should we bear in mind is that no can escape from dying. Maybe from an assault or just maybe a critical illness. For me, life isn’t useful when we don’t spend it wisely and fruitfully. As what I believed, living here in earth is a burden for us wherein we should pass all the pain and sacrifices God gave us. Passing those hurdles makes us stronger and failing to comply with it recommends us to be much stronger and not to quit. I wrote this article because I want to express my ideas on what death is. I barely say that “We should not be afraid from death because death starts a new life.” 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates